Educational Requirements to Obtain a Broker's License:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior to taking the exam complete 90 hours of education (within 2 years), including 60 hours of Real Estate Fundamentals and 30 hours of Real Estate Practices.
- Pass the Real Estate Broker examination.
- Complete a fingerprint background check through the Washington State Patrol and the FBI, if you don't already have one on file.
- Submit completed application and fees.