Complete Your Kentucky Post Licensing Requirements
Your education doesn’t end once you acquire your salesperson’s license. New Kentucky sales associate licensees are required to complete 48 hours of post-licensing education within the first 2 years of obtaining a license. Each licensee must complete 32 hours of mandatory courses and 16 hours of electives. Kaplan Real Estate Education provides post licensing courses to work towards your requirements in Kentucky in our easy-to-use online system.
All students will have six months to complete their course from the date of purchase.
Kaplan Online Course Highlights:
- Course content is tailored to Kentucky e-learning requirements
- Thematic graphics keep the material fresh and compelling
- Instructional graphics reinforce key concepts
- Different types of interactive exercises to keep you focused and increase material retention
- Unit exams test subject mastery and identify topics requiring additional review