North Dakota Legislative Summary
- Be at least eighteen years of age.
- Complete Home Inspector Registration application SFN 54381 (122kb)
- Submit proof of satisfactory completion of an examination on home inspection offered by the following:
- Submit proof of current errors and omissions insurance coverage in an amount of one hundred thousand dollars or more covering all home inspection activities.
- $200.00 registration fee made payable to the Secretary of State.
Secretary of State
State of North Dakota
600 E. Boulevard Ave, Dept 108
Bismarck, ND 58505-0500
800-352-0867 ext. 8-3665 toll free
Brightwood Courses are the best preparation to begin a home inspection career. For more information on ND home inspection training click here.