Millennials: Challenging the Norm Online Video Course (2-Credit Hours)
Designed for students who prefer self-paced interactive online content, these courses allow you to follow your path to success in a convenient online format.
This course examines the factors driving Today's real estate market. The instructor takes you beyond the newspaper headlines to illustrate how the former driving factors of real estate no longer apply as millennial buyers outpace baby boomers (previously the largest real estate buyer group).
You will explore essential expectations and patterns so you can refine and re-tool your knowledge and practices, as well as your branding and image, to reflect an understanding of the new real estate model. This course focuses on increasing your ability to work effectively and productively with millennials to achieve their real estate goals, as well as yours.
- Traditional versus millennial real estate model
- The affected real estate market and model
- Effective strategies for working with millennials
The California Department of Real Estate has approved this real estate continuing education course for 2 hours of Consumer Protection. CalDRE Sponsor No.6212
- This Online Video Course features video lectures, quick quiz questions after each video, and unit exams
- This course also includes a downloadable workbook to help you follow along during the video lectures
- Includes real-life examples of how to effectively work with millennial clients