Real Estate Finance Today (7-Credit Hours)
Don’t let financing be your blind spot!
In a changing financial landscape with new real estate reporting requirements, the latest edition of Real Estate Finance Today is an invaluable resource for your real estate career. You will learn about new developments in collateralized mortgage obligations, new flood insurance requirements, and TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures. This edition takes the pulse of the current financial environment and explains it in clear language.
You will learn about new and recently available loan products and how an active government influences the real estate finance world. This course will leave you with a clear understanding of what loans are available, as well as what it takes to qualify with Today's lending regulations and guidelines. Stop guessing and start knowing about Today's financing. Enroll today!
- Basics of Real Estate Finance
- Government Influences on Real Estate Finance
- Current Issues in Mortgage Lending
- Conventional Mortgage Loans
- Government-Insured or Guaranteed Loans
- Special Financing Alternatives
The California Department of Real Estate has approved this real estate continuing education course for 7 hours of Consumer Protection. CalDRE Sponsor No.6212.
- Get an overview of basic residential real estate financing
- Learn about new and recently available loan products
- Discover how societal, political, and financial issues affect your client’s ability to get a home loan
- Understand what loans are available and what it takes to qualify with Today's lending regulations