• Pretest and posttest simulate licensing exams, not just the overall number of questions but the number of questions per topic, to help you prepare for the actual state-specific portion of the exam.
• You can access the Performance Tracker to identify where you excel and where you need improvement. The information is broken down by topic.
• The OnDemand course is built alongside the licensing exam outline so you can see and practice the exact topics and subtopics that will be on the state exam.
• A no-nonsense format that cuts right to what is important: testing your knowledge of Virginia real estate law
• All questions are designed to mirror the licensing exam—written and reviewed by a real estate expert and professional and feature in-depth rationales.
This OnDemand course package is ideal when used in conjunction with our Virginia prelicensing titles.
It features topics on agency and disclosure, Virginia fair housing law and regulations, licensing, disclosure requirements, and more. All questions are designed to mirror the state licensing exam, and are written and reviewed by real estate professionals.
This course will help you prepare for and score higher on the Virginia state-specific portion of the real estate licensing examination. Detailed information, practice questions, and in-depth rationales make this a must-have resource.