Requirements to Obtain a Salesperson License:
- Be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Be at least 19 years old
- Show proof of bona fide residency in any state in the U.S.
- Show proof of high school graduation or GED
- Not have been convicted of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude
- Not have had a real estate application or license rejected or revoked in any state within the past two years.
- After meeting the 60 hour prelicense education and/or experience requirements, pass the licensing examination within 12 months of course completion.