CAREER TOOLBOX: REAL ESTATE
Is Real Estate a Good Career Option After Retirement?
Kaplan Real Estate Education
Real estate has several characteristics that make it an attractive career option for individuals who've retired from their first career, and are looking for a new professional adventure in retirement. In this installment of Toby Talks, Toby talks about those characteristics, and provides advice for individuals looking to make the move to the real estate profession in retirement.
- Working as a licensed real estate professional is a popular option for individuals looking to stay active and earn additional income in retirement.
- Aside from state-mandated education and exams, most states don't have stringent education requirements. There are also relatively low startup costs associated.
- A real estate career provides flexibility. You set your own hours, and are as busy as you choose to be.
- You're the boss! You're in control of the decisions that drive your business.
- Click here to learn more about a career in real estate.
FREE eBook: Launching Your Real Estate Career
Wouldn’t it be great if you could sit down with a room full of successful real estate professionals and ask them for career advice?
We asked several accomplished real estate professionals what they wish they knew before they earned their license and started their career, and what they thought all aspiring real estate professionals should know. We put all of their advice into a value-packed eBook.
You May Also Be Interested In: