Requirements to Obtain an Affiliate Broker License:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a resident of Tennessee for at least 45 days prior to obtaining a license.
- Have graduated from high school or obtained the equivalent of a high school degree (GED).
- Have successfully completed the 60-hour Real Estate Principles licensing course before registering for the PSI Affiliate Broker Real Estate Exam.
- Have successfully passed both the Tennessee and National portions of the PSI Affiliate Broker Real Estate Exam.
- Have successfully completed the 30-hour Course for New Affiliates before applying for licensure.
- Have completed, signed and submitted the licensing application provided by the Tennessee Real Estate Commission along with the required fee.