Advance Your Career with a New York Real Estate Broker License
If you want to advance your career as a real estate broker in New York, we can show you how! Our NY real estate license program is offered 100% online and will prepare you for a thriving career as a real estate broker. We’ve helped thousands of real estate professionals advance in their real estate careers—now let us help you!
Our license program is personalized to meet your needs, providing the efficiency you want without sacrificing the effectiveness you need.
To earn your broker's license in New York, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Be at least 20 years of Age
- Have completed an application with application fee
- Pass the NYS real estate broker exam with a score of 70% and send notification to the NY Commission (application must be made within two years of examination; failure to do so invalidates the results of the examination); http://www.dos.state.ny.us/lcns/realestate/brokerexam.html
- Proof, in the form of original school certificates of 120 hours of approved qualifying course work. The Department of State requires a proctored final exam to be taken at an approved location for all licensing courses.
- Two years of full time experience under broker supervision, three years of full time participation in the general real estate business, or a combination of both
All students will have six months to complete their course from the date of purchase.
Kaplan Can Help Upgrade Your New York Real Estate License. Choose Your Package Below!
We currently do not have products available in this category. Please check back soon. We are constantly releasing new products to best serve our students' needs.