Advance Your New Mexico Real Estate Career
Become a Qualifying Broker! It’s easier than you may think to advance your career to the next level with Kaplan.
Kaplan has the courses you need to complete your New Mexico Qualifying Broker Education:
- Broker Basics (not required if licensed as an Associate Broker in New Mexico after January 2006)
- Brokerage Office Administration
- 8-hour Understanding and Using RANM Forms course, or at least eight hours of other commission approved contract courses
Have you completed your required education, but still need to pass the New Mexico Broker exam? Check out our New Mexico Qualifying Broker Exam Prep Courses.
Get Started Today and Upgrade Your New Mexico Real Estate License!
Qualifying Broker Eligibility Requirements in New Mexico:
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States\
- Passing of the brokers examination
- A Supervisory Qualifying Broker applicant must document that their associate broker's or equivalent license has been on active status with a real estate brokerage for four of the last five years immediately preceding their application
- A Non-Supervisory Qualifying Broker applicant must document that their associate broker's or equivalent license has been on active status with a real estate brokerage for two of the last five years immediately preceding their application
- Documented qualifying transactional experience totaling 100 points, with at least one transaction accomplished during each of the four years prior to filing of the application. These transactions are to be verified in writing by the applicants qualifying broker
- Have successfully completed 60 hours of required education (Or, if currently licensed in another state contact the New Mexico Real Estate Commission for possible waiver letter)
- Have attended at least one New Mexico Real Estate Commission meeting, public hearing, or disciplinary hearing
- Complete fingerprinting and obtain Errors and Omissions Insurance