Real Instruction from Industry Experts
Kaplan's faculty consists of seasoned real estate professionals who not only teach, but in most cases are also practicing real estate brokers, attorneys, appraisers, mortgage experts, or CPAs. They bring relevant and timely real-world experience into the classrooms, and are even asked to act as advisers on pending real estate legislation.
Our faculty members have persevered through the ups and downs of the market and have tremendous experience navigating in down economies and coming out on top. They are committed to the industry, and their enthusiasm for future of real estate is unparalleled.
- Kaplan's seasoned faculty members average nine years of real estate teaching experience.
- Real estate regulators frequently consult with Kaplan faculty regarding content on state and national real estate exams, and industry publications.
- Our faculty members are routinely asked to be host presenters at Real Estate Educator Association conferences.
- Many Kaplan faculty members have two careers: They are instructors as well as authors and consulting editors of some of the most popular real estate textbooks in the U.S.
- As keynote speakers, our faculty members often present to a full house—one Kaplan instructor in particular recently presented to an audience of over 9,000 people.
- Our faculty members have helped lay the foundation for thousands of successful careers. One member boasts a lifetime career attendance record of over 120,000 attendees.
Finally, because our faculty members are real estate professionals themselves, we understand that busy professionals have busy schedules. We personalize our programs to meet your needs, providing you with the efficiency you want without sacrificing the effectiveness you need.