Credit Hours: 4
Here are 20 cost-effective home improvements that add value and enjoyment for every homeowner.
Homeowners are spending more time and money on fixing up their homes than ever before. In fact, U.S. Census Bureau statistics indicate that maintentance and repairs make up about 30 percent of the expenditures. The other 70 percent is spent for alterations, major replacements, additions, and outside additions and alterations.
This is your guide to 20 home improvements that will maximize resale value. You will learn where the money goes in a typical remodeling job, as well as how much is spent on kitchen and bathroom remodeling, plumbing, HVAC, roofing, and more. Discover tips and ideas to help you communicate with your clients and customers about value-added home improvements.
The course category is education.